Wedding in Tuscany
Leg work and follow up package
For the couple that has begun planning but wants to hand it over to a professional.
The wedding planning process can be a very overwhelming experience, especially for destination weddings.
Different languages, time zones and ways to work often mean stress and lot’s of time spent doing leg work instead of just focusing on the most creative part.
This package is perfect for those brides who would like the partial planning service including the comfort of having a wedding planner and her assistant throughout the last months of the planning process up to and including the wedding day.
What does the Leg work & Follow up package include for your wedding in Tuscany?
With this package you can decide what help you need from me and how involved you would like me to be.
- Sourcing of wedding ceremony and reception venues
- Sourcing of all wedding suppliers required e.g. photographer, videographer, entertainment, AV, transport, stationary, cake, etc.
- Scheduling of appointments for consultations required with suppliers
- Management of requirements, contracts and payments for all suppliers
- Creating a style and decorative concept for your wedding day including flowers, candles, tableware, linen, lighting, lounges, stationary, cake etc.
- Itemised costing for all services organised by Unique Events in Tuscany and updated as required
- Development of a wedding day schedule
- Development of a production schedule and distribution to all suppliers
- Attendance and supervision at ceremony rehearsal (if applicable)
- Coordination of all suppliers during set-up on the wedding day
- Attendance by Unique Events in Tuscany to the menu tasting (if required)
- RSVP management of invitations (if required)
- Attendance and supervision on the wedding day from the ceremony up until the end of the event.
...and anything else you can imagine.